Friday, February 24, 2012

What I love

I love my friends.
I love my familiy.
I love London.
I love strawberries.
I love nail polish.
I love my nails.
I love coke light.
I love Sambucca.
I love Paris.
I love liquorice.
I love long and healthy hair.
I love the love.
I love the sun.
I love summers.
I love grey clothes, totally chilled.
I love white so pure.
I love living my live as a teenage girl.
I love Cologne.
I love sunsets.
I love driving fast.
I love the last summer.
I love Karneval.
I love my next birthday- 16!
I love my best male friend.
I love Rihanna.
I love sunshine whit a light breeze.
I love brown Labradors.
I love Adele.
I love Auletta.
I love house music.
I love dancing.
I love fairy tales.
I love horror and action movies .
I love claims.
I love writing.
I love taking pictures.
I love police tv series.
I love ZARA.
I love candlelight.
I love pineapple.
I love Gossip Girl.
I love Vampire Diaries.
I love Berlin Tag und Nacht.
I love that really grungy but still elegant out-of-bed-look.
I love curls.
I love intricate chains.
I love blazers.
I love really skinny jeans.
I love Hollister.
I love Abercrombie& Fitch.
I love Gilly Hicks.
I love human jogging pants.
I love the iPhone 4S.
I love Longchamp.
I love down jackets.
I love leather jackets with fake fur.
I love H&M.
I love bracelets.
I love Fossil watches.
I love Michael Kors watches.
I love golden jewelry.
I love pearls.
I love diaries.
I love notebooks.
I love my laptop.
I love Charmed.
I love Sauerbraten (typical German dish).
I love Chanel.
I love sms.
I love looks that are worth than thousand words.
I love smiles.
I love Underground driving.
I love dark blond hair.
I love my best friends who's at the moment in Canada.
I love my mobile.
I love English books.
I love Norwich books.
I love thrillers and crime fiction.
I love my cat, Lisa.
I love my little sister and her hair.
I love eyeliner and mascara.
I love it to have thousands of  covers and pillows in my bed.
I love the fields at my place.
I love the Ringe in Cologne.
I love to hear the stories of my best male friend's last weekend (he's always drunken).
I love dreaming.
I love wishes.
I love sour apples.
I love straight, white teeth.
I love presents.
I love lingerie.
I love taking a long and hot shower.
I love giving presents.
I love it when you fall asleep and know that he lies next to you.
I love Bootshaus.
I love the Diamonds.
I love Becks Ice.
I love Nachtflug.
I love Stylesuzi (http://www.youtube.com/user/StyleSuzi/videos
I love getting ready for night.
I love Michelle Phan (http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan/videos
I love Totoro.
I love necklaces.
I love rings.
I love earrings.
I love New York.
I love scarves.
I love we♥it (http://weheartit.com/
I love Caiphirinha.
I love nightly walks especially in summer.
I love fireplaces.
I love Cologne by night.
I love Christmas markets.
I love mulled wine.
I love cookies.
I love Christmas.
I love chewing gum.
I love brownies.
I love cheesecake.
I love organizing events.
I love chucks.
I love high heels.
I love falling in loving and splitting up (both are new beginnings).
I love teen, dancing and cheerleader movies (watching them the whole Sundays).
I love A Nightmare on Elmstreet.
I love my mum and my dad.
I love talking to my best friends.
I love meeting my best friend and before saying hello smiling at him until he starts laughing.
I love driving scooter.
I love Vespas.
I love getting compliments for my look, body, smile, etc.
I love Zoeva cosmetics.
I love Maybelline L'oreal.
I love Catrice Foundations.
I love Emmi nail polishes.
I love reading my monthly InStyle.

and so much more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment