Saturday, July 28, 2012

my autumn must-haves

Everybody knows it a season is not even past, you just start to be happy about your purchases and then you start thinking about the next season. For me it's just like this now. Summer isn't over yet, also if it hasn't been like I would have expected it here in Germany, but I directly start thinking of what want to purchase for the ''colder'' season.
I love autumn but I also have to admit that I love summer however I think that autumn is a lot easier season and it's so easier to be stylish cause you can layer a layer over a layer and at the top another layer. :D
I really really like layering and I always look out for nice, high quality basics and for clothes that are more unique like and that give the outfit that special look.

But I'm digressing so back to the main massage of this post the things I wanna purchase for or in autumn:

That's a look that I imagined when I saw this fake leather trousers and I just though it would look very cool with a chilled white shirt and a cardigan in a chilled color, normally I would combine it with a grey cardigan instead of a wine read one but wine red fits more to autumn I think.


These are the clothes I combined (all by H&M):
                       




                 

- - -

And this is a wonderful statement necklace I saw at Zara and I couldn't hold on me but fall in love with it. It's so gorgeous and sweet with the bees and these wonderful green tones :) To be honest I normally don't like wearing green but I already have so many ideas how I could conclude it into an outfit.




For the moment this is all I already know I wanna purchase but there are some things I know I wanna purchase too but i haven't determined on a special thing. Luck will be on my side so I'm sure that I'll find something perfect like I imagined it.

- wild leather ancle boots with a nice heel
- classic trenchcoat
- friendship bracelets
- that Zara parka with leather sleeves
- a grey chilled cap
- nice tights
- my last pair of grey chucks light

pearl.




No comments:

Post a Comment